May1741 : Project Hollow Point
Project Hollow Point is an adaptor for integrating the Bullet Physics Library into Unity 3D to allow Unity 3D to perform all physics based calculations on GPU instead of using multi-threaded commands to the CPU
List and explain project goals.
- All rigid body physics and collision calculations are handled on the GPU instead of the CPU with no timing conflicts between Unity 3D and Bullet Physics.
- A customized user interface that will be easily useable by Unity developers.
- Handle multiple Broad phase collision detection algorithms on the GPU.
- Be able to create 3D primitive objects that are compatible with Bullet Physics as well importing existing 3D models.
- Support Bullet Physics Inverse Kinematics in Unity 3D.